Instructions Select a client from your field placement or a case with which you are working or have worked. Provide a brief written summary of the clients presenting issues that contain the following elements. (See Sands & Gellis, pp. 8889 to address these seven points.) This assignment focuses on the initial assessment and evaluation, not treatment. The expectation is that this assignment will be six to eight typed, double-spaced pages (not including the cover page) and adhere to APA format. Identifying information (with name and any other uniquely identifying information either changed or removed) Presenting problem Current living and social situation Background information Previous mental health problems/treatment Results of mental status exam (Sands & Gellis’s domains as shown on pages 8184); other assessments you may have used (including DSM-5 online assessments); and DSM-5diagnoses. (Please be aware that you will need to be on the VPN to access the DSM-5.) Identify and discuss rationale for your choice of an assessment tool. Describe the level of evidence supporting the use of your tool for the specific client assessment issue with which you are concerned. DSM-5 Diagnosis(es). Be sure to identify and discuss the process of differential diagnosis for this client, and support your rationale for the final diagnoses. Identify at least one other assessment tool (for example, DSM-5 online assessments) you did or would use to improve/confirm the accuracy of your diagnosis(es). Describe the specific client assessment issue with which you are concerned. Identify and discuss rationale for your choice of an assessment tool. The expectation is that this assignment will be six-to-eight typed, double-spaced pages (not including cover page), and will adhere to APA format. Please make sure to disguise names and content in such a way as to preserve the confidentiality of the client. Week 03 Assignment 01: Biopsychosocial Assessment in Mental Health Practice Grading Rubric (PDF)
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.