Risk Management Plan Assignment Each student will analyze an existing RMP for a specific institution that you will identify. If analyzing a team or group, remember it is part of a whole – part of the institution or district. As such, it cannot have its own RMP so your task is to see how well it complies with existing policies and procedures. It will be important to determine what should change – the institution policy to accommodate how the team or group is functioning; or the team or group change the way it is functioning to comply with the policies or procedures. A risk management plan is more than just a checklist audit. However, a checklist is an important tool. To develop a risk management plan, students should review the RMP Review Checklist (see below) and use it to make sure they are reviewing all required aspects of the institution, group or team. Areas of inspection must include: Organization Description Personnel involved Activities conducted Facility and equipment condition General supervisory practices Crisis management and emergency action plans Insurance coverage Utilize pp. 311-322 in Law for Recreation and Sport Managers (5thEdition) or pp. 299-310 (6th edition) – (the “legal audit” is not a part of this assignment) Risk Management Plans will be graded using the following criteria: Writing style Plan is free from grammatical, typographical and spelling errors; do not use “I” or personal references APA for MCAA formatting including proper use of headers and subheaders; spacing; and citations Organization Plan is logical (easy to follow) and includes at a minimum Overview of the institution, group or team All 7 of the inspection areas listed above Appendix with pictures not required. Appendix with relevant documents (forms, plans, handbooks used by the institution, group or team) Proper method Review of the Plan demonstrates that all relevant “areas of inspection” (personnel, activities, facilities, etc) were investigated thoroughly. You must have the correct title page, an abstract on page two, main headers throughout the body of your paper should be bold and centered, while sub-headers are left-justified. You will need to have a reference page and include your appendices at the conclusion of your paper.
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.