Now that we have explored the influence of industrialization and imperialism through the era of the First World War, assess the progress and position of your nation of choice during the 19th and early 20th centuries. How well did your nation fare during this era? What social, political, and economic impact did such trends produce? In doing so, feel free to draw on our class discussions, assigned readings, and any other supplementary resources to complete your essay. Please be sure to adhere to proper standards in regard to citations and the use and integration of both primary and secondary resources. Required readings for the class, information of the assignment can be pulled from any of these texts. 1. Eric Hobsbawm, The Age of Extremes: A History of the World, 1914-1991. 2. Paul Kennedy, The Rise and Fall of The Great Powers. 3. Steven G. Medema (Ed), The History of Economic Thought: A Reader (Second Edition). 4. James D. Tracy, The Political Economy of Merchant Empires: State Power And World Trade 1350-1750.
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.