Using the state in which you live (Texas), create a PowerPoint presentation explaining the state election and campaign process, party politics, and legislative organization and procedure. Using the CSU Online Library as a resource, you will also need to include information on gerrymandering and its impact (or lack thereof) in your state. You have two options for presenting your material, which have been explained below: Option 1: Create a detailed PowerPoint of 1014 slides, not including the title and reference slides. Option 2: Create a video 810 minutes in length of you presenting your PowerPoint presentation. The number of slides is up to you as long as the length of the video and the content of the PowerPoint meet the requirements. Your video should clearly show you and your presentation, and the video can be submitted by attaching it or by providing a link to the video. Both options must include the following information: a title slide including your name and the state you selected; a political party structure; the types of primaries utilized in your chosen state; state party organizations; state government structure; campaign methods of a state candidate/incumbent; the makeup of your state legislature (e.g., gender, age, profession); apportioning and districting information; the legislative institutionalization of your state; the party issues in your state; and three to four pictures, maps, or graphs. Your slides or presentation should include explanations of the aforementioned points. Please do not copy and paste lists of senators and representatives into your slides. You may include additional information that you feel is relevant, but do not create more than 14 slides. Use your creativity, and organize the material in a logical and understandable manner.
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.