The following statement explains our policy regarding the personal information we collect about you when you visit the RushTermPapers.com web site (www.TopWritersHub.com).
This information is used to improve the content of our web pages, to customise the content and/or layout of our page. We never sell, rent or share any of the information we collect by this method (except anonymous aggregate information) with any third party.
Information we collect as you browse our website
Our web server automatically collects standard information, including your IP address, browser type, operating system and access time.
Cookies are text files that identify your computer to our server. Cookies in themselves do not identify the individual user, only the computer used. Many websites do this, whenever a user visits their site, in order to monitor visitor traffic.
Cookies only record those areas of the site that have been visited by the computer in question, and for how long. Users have the opportunity to set their computers to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is issued, or not to receive cookies at any time. If the last of these options is taken, some personalized services cannot be provided to that user.
Use of optional information
On certain webpages, you can be asked to provide your name, e-mail address or other personal information (for example, when requesting a prospectus or brochure). We do not use this information for any other purpose; it is never sold, rented or shared. We do use any demographic information you provide, however, for internal market research purposes only.
If you contact us by e-mail to request information, report a problem, or provide feedback on our services, we only use the information you provide (including your e-mail address) to respond to your message. We do not share this information in any way.
If you are concerned about how your information is used, you must check this page from time to time. We only use data collected from the time of the policy change onwards, for any new purposes put into place.
We have appropriate security measures in place to protect against loss, misuse, or alteration of information we collect from you.
Use of information acquired from employers or employees pursuant to this article shall be for the exclusive use and information of the commissioner in the discharge of his or her duties hereunder. It shall not be open to the public, nor be used in any court in any action or proceeding pending therein, unless the commissioner is a party to such action or proceeding, notwithstanding any other provisions of law. Such information insofar as it is material to the making and determination of a claim for benefits, shall be available to the parties affected and, at the commissioner’s discretion, may be made available to the parties affected in connection with effecting placement.
Quality Assurance Policy
You have an option to request a work sample of the writer who is working on your order. There is a $5 charge for this service. A work sample contains three random pages previously completed by the writer. All samples are automatically generated by the system, so we cannot guarantee that they will only contain text, and might contain in addition, graphs, charts, images, statistics, calculations, or references. A work sample can be used for quality assurance purposes only: it should not be copied or distributed.
After your order is assigned to the writer, you have two hours to review the samples and to request another writer if the samples tendered do not meet your expectations. We can change the writer at your request no more than three times on one order.
Use of samples for Quality Assurance Policy
Progressive Delivery Policy
At a later stage, you are given the option to request a Progressive Delivery feature. As this option indicates, you will receive your order in parts or sections. We deliver each part of your order on the agreed deadline, and await your comments and approval. Deadlines for approval or revision of each part or section can vary between 24-72 hours. If you do not adhere to the time-lines, the overall deadline for your final paper is automatically extended by the length of time delayed. By choosing the Progressive Delivery option, you confirm that you agree to stay in touch with your assigned writer and give guidance when necessary. You also agree to provide feedback, and approve the parts of the order delivered to you within the agreed deadlines. You will also progressively approve the order, to ensure your requirements are met at each stage of writing.
Some limitations apply to the Progressive Delivery option: it is not applicable to orders with deadlines from eight hours to three days, and/or a total value of less than $200, but it is obligatory for papers with a deadline that exceeds or equals 7-10 days, with a total price over $600. You are able to select this option, if needed, for any other orders that do not fall under these limits.
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.